Opa’s Hatch Green Chili Smoked Sausage Gnocchi with Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 lb. Opa’s Hatch Green Chili Smoked Sausage, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 lb. Gnocchi o1/4 cup julienne sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- PREPARE gnocchi according to directions; drain and keep warm.
- COOK and stir sausage, garlic and sun dried tomatoes in oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until sausage is lightly browned.
- STIR in spinach; stir gently until spinach wilts. Stir in gnocchi; heat through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; serve immediately.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Makes: 6 servings