- 2 pounds Opa's Jalapeno Smoked Sausage links, cut into
- 2 inch pieces 2 pounds new red potatoes
- 12 ears corn - husked, cleaned and quartered
- 4 pounds large fresh shrimp, unpeeled
- 6 quarts water
- 3/4 cup Old Bay Seasoning TM
- crushed hot red pepper to taste
- Bring water, Old Bay Seasoning and crushed red pepper to boil in a large stockpot.
- Add potatoes and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add Opa's Jalapeno Smoked Sausage and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Add corn and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Stir in the shrimp and cook until shrimp are pink, about 5 minutes. Drain immediately and serve