Opa’s Smoked Chicken Pot Pie with Herb Crust
- 4 cups Opa’s Smoked Chicken, cut-up
- 1 bag (1 lb) Green Giant® frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz each) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz) condensed chicken broth
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 ½ cups milk
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- ¼ teaspoon dried sage leaves
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. In 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, heat Opa’s Smoked Chicken, vegetables, soup and broth to boiling stirring occasionally. Boil and stir 1 minute. Spread in ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
- In medium bowl, stir together remaining ingredients except parsley; pour evenly over soup mixture (crust will rise during baking).
- Bake uncovered 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Makes 8 servings