Opa’s Smoked Chicken with Angel Hair Pasta and Peppers
- 1 Opa’s Smoked Chicken, shredded
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 large red bell pepper, julienned
- 3/4 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts
- 1 cup sugar snap pea pods
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 (8 ounce) packages angel hair pasta
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil to medium high heat. Add the garlic, bell pepper, water chestnuts and pea pods. Reduce heat to medium low and cover. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the Opa’s Smoked Chicken, onion powder, ground black pepper and salt to the skillet. Cover and cook for 5 more minutes.
- In a separate small saucepan, heat the chicken broth to a near boil. Pour the hot broth into the vegetable/chicken skillet. Toss and serve mixture over cooked angel hair pasta immediately.